Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whats next?

My previous post is roughly all the information released on Microsoft Flight, so whats next? Well this blog is not just committed to Microsoft Flight, or flight simulator for that matter. My name is Wesley and i am currently studying Information Systems at Kennesaw State University. My career goal however is to become an airline pilot.

Within the next few weeks i will be updating this blog (or host my own, get my hands dirty with a little <html>) with flight simulator, or actual flying things. As i do have my private pilot license.

Stay tuned!

23 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I've always wanted to be a pilot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pilot hey! one of my buddies up north is attempting that, very expensive in australia though

    ReplyDelete
  3. simulators are great so someone like me can have fun flying without endangering the public! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. always wanted to take flying lessons but it was just too expensive

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, being a pilot is high aspirations...no pun intended

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flying sounds so fun... yet the prerequsites are so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dope how often do you go up flying?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds good man keep it going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. First thing I wanted to be in life was a pilot. And we just inherited my Grandpa's helicopter kit, so maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for the next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. interesting goal, waiting for the next post :=

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for next post, nice ambitions

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wanted to be a helicopter pilot myself, but I think I changed my mind because it's way more dangerous than flying a plane.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have you ever flown a plane?

    How long have you been into it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's awesome, my dad has one too, but he ended up being a architect xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Started lessons when i was 14. first solo flight when i was 15 and got my private pilot rating when i was 17. All the minimum ages :)

    ReplyDelete